iPhone 4 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 221 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:48 am
Statistics
We have 91 registered users
The newest registered user is angelinaapps

Our users have posted a total of 1172 messages in 436 subjects

Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.

2 posters

Go down

Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.  Empty Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.

Post by Jack143 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Side Scrolling Tower Defense Game that pits you against adorable babies in colorful cartoon fashion!
One day on a quiet day in the Orz Nursery, an Alien object mysteriously floats down into the babies’ peaceful world. Curious, they slowly crawl to the object and become immediately awed by the treasure inside. Alliances between the girls and boys take weight with the baby girls battling against the baby boys to claim the treasure!
Features:
-Beautifully designed and detailed cartoon graphics
-Engage against the Babies with Unique Toy Weapons such as the Sleepy Pills, Plastic Hammers, and Pillow Fight Items
-Use Special Skills to Defeat your Foes!
-Additional Gameplay with exciting mini games!
-Custom Produced Music and Effects

Itunes Link : Baby Madness

Jack143

Back to top Go down

Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.  Empty Re: Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.

Post by mark.thomas963 Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:44 am

Again one more for iPhone users and it will be very nice for players it has amazing graphic with sound..

mark.thomas963

Back to top Go down

Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.  Empty Re: Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Game.

Post by Jack143 Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:35 am

Is it me or does this game is a blank black screen. I can't play the game. I can't do nothing, but it was definitely addictive.

Jack143

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down